thinksport SPF 50 Plus Sunscreen,
Title : thinksport SPF 50 Plus Sunscreen, 3 Ounce (Packaging May Vary)
ASIN : B007SNM6OK
Description : At Thinksport, we are continually expanding our mission to provide safe products by identifying consumer product categories with known human health issues. Specifically, we target products that contain high levels of hormone disruptors and carcinogens. The majority of sunscreens currently on the market are full of questionable ingredients and known carcinogens. Simply looking at the ingredients you’ll quickly realize you don’t recognize any of them. Many existing sunscreens have been brought to market with little concern for their safety. Not only do ingredients in sunscreen interact with skin, but data shows after application of lotions, some of the same chemicals can be detected in the bloodstream. Most people wear sunscreen to reduce the chance of developing cancer, so why apply something that could potentially increase this risk? This question has unfortunately left many people moving away from using sunscreen at all. Thinksport sunscreen has the highest SPF, water resistance (80 minutes), UVA/UVB as proposed by the FDA’s 2012 Guidelines. The formula does not use nano (ultra-small) zinc oxide or aerosol spray. While applying aerosol are easy, we are concerned over the ingredients used, the potential for inhaling the chemicals and science that showed most users applied less than the amount to achieve the SPF level. Our sunscreen has been top rated by EWG’s Skin Deep data base with a “1” rating since 2010. Easy to apply and does not feel oily. For this reason, we have lots of pro athletes to weekend warriors using the product as they don’t feel “heavy” from wearing the sunscreen. No animal testing. Our sun care line has also won more awards than any other sun care line.
- Top rated by EWG skin deep database with a “1” rating since 2010. First sunscreen to pass Whole Foods Premium Care requirements
- Free of biologically harmful chemicals: no avobenzone, oxybenzone, paraben, phthalate, paba and 1,4 dioxane free or UV chemical absorbers
- Highest – SPF 50 plus, water resistance (80 minutes), broad-spectrum coverage as proposed by the 2012 monograph
- Non-nano zinc oxide formulation average particle size >100micron, non-aerosol formulation (high concern of both ineffectiveness and particulates being inhaled)
- Applies and absorbs easily non-oily feel does not have an obtrusive smell that many organic sunscreens have. No animal testing.
Category: Body Sunscreens
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details