John Boos Block MYSCRMAPPGP Cutting
Title : John Boos Block MYSCRMAPPGP Cutting Board Care Set, 16 oz. Mystery Oil, 5 oz. Board Cream And Applicator, in Gift Packaging
ASIN : B07DWSC99P
Care and Maintenance is essential to preserving and prolonging the life of John Boos Cutting Boards and Butcher Blocks, or any unsealed wooden item in your kitchen (bowls, utensils and more). Boos Block Mystery oil should be applied regularly, to penetrate deep into the grain of the wood surface to protect and revitalize the wood fibers. Both John Boos Mystery Oil and Board Cream are Made in the USA from all natural ingredients and are food safe (NSF certified). The Boos Block applicator provides a fast, professional and easy way to apply Mystery Oil and Board Cream to your cutting boards, butcher blocks, wooden bowls and utensils. The solid beech wood handle provides a perfect grip for ease of control. The Silver Ion treated Anti-Bacterial sponge prevents bacteria growth within the sponge and on wooden surfaces. The applicator includes a cap for easy storage and protection. Oil or creme? Use both! John Boos highly recommends using the Boos Block Mystery Oil first and then using the Board Cream to fully replenish, restore, and protect your wood surfaces.
1.A minimum of once a month (depending upon the use and household conditions), apply an even coat of Boos Mystery oil to all surfaces of your wood cutting board using the Boos block applicator.
2. Allow the Mystery oil to fully penetrate through the wood fibers overnight, then wipe off any excess oil.
3. Apply additional oil to any visible dry spots or for any other necessary reasons. Do not over oil your cutting board.
4. For additional protection, it is recommended to use Boos Block Board Cream (sold separately on Amazon) to seal the top of the wood surface in conjunction to the Mystery Oil. Apply an even coat of the board cream using the Boos block applicator. Allow the board cream to penetrate the wood surface overnight, then wipe off any excess cream.
- This Essential Set (in Gift Packaging) includes one 16 ounce bottle of John Boos Mystery Oil, one 5 ounce Tube of Board Cream and one applicator with cap. The applicator provides ensures a smooth application of oil or cream to your cutting boards, butcher blocks, wooden bowls and utensils. Set is packaged in gift packaging
- Boos Block Mystery Oil (Step 1) penetrates deep into the grain of the wood surface to protect and revitalize the wood fibers
- The Board Cream (Step 2) contains unbleached beeswax and a food grade mineral oil. The higher wax content provides a long lasting moisture barrier that seals the top of the wood surface.
- Oil and Cream are proudly Made in the USA from all natural ingredients. Oil and cream are NSF certified
- Applicator provides a fast, professional and easy way to apply Mystery Oil and Board Cream to cutting boards, butcher blocks, wooden bowls and utensils
- Applicator features a beechwood handle for a secure grip. The sponge features a silver ion anti-bacterial treatment to prevent bacteria growth
Category: Sets & Kits
Brand: John Boos
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details